Perspectives for Artists (8 classes)
Member: $150 (with member discount coupon) Non-member: $200
Section A: Mondays and Wednesdays 7-9:30pm EST (Boston Time) August 2 - 25, 2021
Section B: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am-12:30pm EST (Boston Time) August 3 - 26, 2021
Perspectives are very important and fundamental for artists who want to excel in drawing and painting. This 8-class program will bring you confidence on
- Understanding the principles of one-point, two-point and three-point perspective
- Understanding the principles of aerial perspective and how they are applied in our artwork
- How to discover the connections between objects in a reference using one-, two- and three-point perspective
- How to use perspectives in landscape drawing and painting
- How to use perspectives in portrait drawing and painting
The format of the 8-week classes will be fully interactive with step-by-step learning process. At the end of the program you will have better understanding of how perspectives integrated in your creative process, and raise your creativity to the next level.
If you have to miss a class, don’t worry. The full videos of our Zoom class meetings will be uploaded to the class website for your easy review and learning.
When you have completed your homework assignment, upload it to the dedicated class review area. Class members are encouraged to give suggestions and technique reminders to each other. There will also be homework coaching sessions where Yong will give suggestions for individual improvement.
Scheduled class time is based on Boston, Massachusetts’ time zone (EST).
Classes will be held on Zoom. Both audio and camera are to be on during the class. Please be sure both are working.
Refunds will only be honored for email cancellation requests made 3 days (72 hours) in advance of the first class, using the email email@example.com. Refunds will not be generated for any reason after this time. No refunds will be honored for no shows, forgetting, technical problems, etc.
Screen shots containing images of class members or the professor may not be reproduced in any form, as it is against the law.
Recommended equipment for the Interactive learning experience: Adjustable Mounted Holder for iPad/phone
- Permits easier communication between teacher and students, as issues can be observed in real time.
- Allows easy viewing of your work station by the other students and the teacher
- Effortlessly permits you to show your work during critique sessions
- Frees your hands to display projects while working
Available from Amazon using this link: https://amzn.to/2DLIVHK