Classes are offered to members
Scheduled class time is based on Boston, Massachusetts’ time zone (EST).
Classes will be held on Zoom. Both audio and camera are to be on during the class. Please be sure both are working.
Refunds will only be honored for email cancellation requests made 3 days (72 hours) in advance of the class, using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be generated for any reason after this time. No refunds will be honored for no shows, forgetting, technical problems, etc.
Screen shots containing images of class members or the professor may not be reproduced in any form, as it is against the law.
Recommended equipment for the Interactive learning experience: Adjustable Mounted Holder for iPad/phone
- Permits easier communication between teacher and students, as issues can be observed in real time.
- Allows easy viewing of your work station by the other students and the teacher
- Effortlessly permits you to show your work during critique sessions
- Frees your hands to display projects while working
Available from Amazon using this link: https://amzn.to/2DLIVHK
Suggesting materials for watercolor painting:
- Brushes: a 1-inch flat brush and a calligraphy brush, or any round brush from #10-#12.
- Paper: cold pressed watercolor paper pad, block or sheet. If it is possible, use Arches 140 pound cold-pressed watercolor paper or other artist quality 100% cotton paper. Size should be at around 9” by 12”.
- Supporting board, if you use a sheet of paper (not a block or pad), you need to tape to secure the paper on a supporting board.
- Paints: Prussian Blue, Red and Yellow, professional quality. I usually use Winsor and Newton brand, so the Red and Yellow are Winsor Red and Winsor Yellow (learn more about the paints).
More recommended art materials can be found on this page: https://enjoyingart.com/materials